Dear List,

         I have discovered a non profit gallery which excepts unsolicited
exhibition proposals and mounts two of them a year. I would like to submit
one, but I am uncertain about the layout of the proposal. I have done
several in the past, but they were for school related projects and where
typically 8-10 pages and very detailed and comprehensive. This gallery only
excepts one page (max). Can anyone suggest a suitable format and which
topics (such as insurance, transport, budget) I can omit? I would
appreciate any advise or examples. Thank you.

Piper Wynn Severance
SOHO Gallery Coordinator
Tel: 818.766.5569

Fax: 818.766.0168