From: "David R. Maschino" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Museums to visit in NY and CA
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:48:27 -0500
Busman's Holiday.
I have a couple of road trips coming up and would like suggestions for
museums to visit that have a connection to a College or University.
Specifically, history/archaeology/anthropology museums that have college
students as their main visitor focus.
Geographically, I'll be in Palm Springs, CA and Albany, NY. I'll have a
car and will travel a couple of hours to visit museums.
You're welcome to contact me directly.
Thanks.
Dave Maschino, Exhibit Coordinator
The Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum