If there is a possibility that you may be using a separate design company for installing this kind of audiovisual component -- you may want to check out The Magic Lantern in Pittsburgh, PA.  They have a website (themagiclantern.com) where you can brose and it has their contact information.  I used this company about a year and a half ago while developing an on-line exhibition including home-movies.  They were very helpful and we wound up going with them for the job.  They have worked in many museums and understand the field.

Hope this is helpful.

Sheryl Woodruff