A list of museums on beer, distilling etc. in Flanders (Belgium, Europe) can be found on the website of the Flemish Association for Industrial Archaeology. The site is temporary down (they had an accident when moving the site to its new location on http://www.vvia.be/ ) but the information will be available again after the weekend.

The most famous alcohol museum over here is of course the 'Nationaal Jenevermuseum Hasselt'  (for info contact on my behalf Mrs. Ann Vandeput, director at: [log in to unmask]
The museum is housed in an old distillery, protected by law and perfectly restored. Each year they produce their own 'jenever' (a kind of gin) - and the museum then becomes a working distillery for a couple of weeks.

Greetings

Adriaan Linters