Ms. Cutler,

If you love breakfasts then the Halcyon in Holland Park is the place for you; most excellent!  I've always had delicious curry in Camden.  Oh yes, there's a charming Greek restaurant, also in Camden Town, with more good food.

I recommend any historic country house.  Waddesdon Manor in Aylesbury (Oxford way) is amazing (exteriors used in "An Ideal Husband"), but there are so many; check the National Trust website  http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/ .  I can also recommend The Geffrye Museum of English domestic interiors http://www.geffrye-museum.org.uk/geff2.htm .  If you find yourself in Cambridge you might like to stop in at the Fitzwilliam http://www.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/ .

Best wishes for a wonderful time in England!

Teresa Morales
Ph.D. candidate
Art education, Penn State