Hello,
I am interested in discussing experiences and thoughts about the impact of closing a museum or operating at a satelite location while building a new structure.

I also would like to hear your thoughts about the effects of developing new interpretive approaches while undergoing such a transition.  Does it make sense to begin developing new programs and tours at one site while another is being built (programs applicable to both sites)?  Could these new programs be used as an example of what an institution is striving toward while attracting new public support and sources of funding or, would they just confuse the public?
Thank You

Starlyn D'Angelo