This message is being posted to several lists,
please excuse cross postings.

Hello,
   I am a graduate student at De Paul University in the School for New Learning and I am trying to put together a session for next year's Midwest Museum Conference. The deadline for NAME sponsorship is looming large and I am scrambling to get things in order.

   I am looking for information on the use of learning theory in the development and/or design of museum exhibitions in the Midwest. There is a long list of theories based on either ability or preference and their application is of interest. However, I am also interested in how culture plays a part in learning and it's relationship to the creation of exhibitions.

   If you have stories you would like to share, articles you can recommend on the subject of "culture in learning" or are willing to be part of a panel discussion on this topic please contact me via email at [log in to unmask] or by phone at 847-755-7990 (Tues-Fri 9am-6pm).

Thank you,
Katie Bolinger
Exhibition development and design MA student