Hello all,

   I know there was a discussion a few months ago regarding grad schools and I was wondering if anyone may have any further advice for me.  I am in the process of researching grad school programs in New England.  Does anyone recommend any schools in the New England area that have a good Museum Studies, American Studies, or Public History program?  Any help would be appreciated.  Beyond responding through the discussion list I can be reached at [log in to unmask].   Thanks for you time,

      Sincerely,         Dave Naumec

Do You Yahoo!?