Mail Delays Affect Receipt of MAP Applications

Mail delivery interruptions have resulted in uncertainty on whether or not all MAP applications for the November 1, 2001 grant deadline were received.  If you did not receive a confirmation that your application was received in the MAP office, please contact MAP staff immediately.  Confirmations were sent in the form of e-mails and postcards to each applicant.  The MAP office would like to ensure that we received all applications.  If your application was not received we will be happy to discuss your options with you.  Contact MAP by calling 202-289-9118 or e-mail at [log in to unmask].