I accidently deleted the message from the person looking for exhibit design
firms in L.A. Can the person who wrote that message e-mail me directly, or
can someone  please forward the message?

We are a small, versatile company in Los Angeles that develops and creates
exhibits and educational resource materials, such as curriculum guides for
teachers and family guides to accompany exhibits. We specialize in designing
and fabricating hands-on, interactive exhibits for families, and have a
number of exhibits which we are presently traveling. If you'd like more
information, please e-mail or give us a call.
Shari Davis
Creative Ways
818-992-4688