have you tried a clip-art site? they have thousands of simple images
just like these. down load and print them your self. very cheap.

----- Original Message -----

From: Jerry Fahey

To: [log in to unmask]

Sent: 10/10/01 2:22:48 PM

Subject: Stickers or cutouts

Hi folks,

I'm trying to find either stickers or, preferably, cutouts (plastic)

that are the silhouette of a person. Similar to what you would find
on

the men's door of a public rest room or on a street sign. The cheaper

the better because we are going to need about 8,000 of them. A web
site

would be helpful or the availability of a catalogue. Also, a 3 inch

height, more or less, is needed.

This exhibit was just tossed to me and I've got about 2 weeks!!

Plan "B" would  entail using 2 or 3 inch plastic or wooden
circles. I've

been searching the Web for about an hour with no luck so I thought
I'd

give Museum-L a try. Thanks.

Argggggg..............

Jerry Fahey

Exhibits designer

S.I.U.E.

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/
. You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a
one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]  .
The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

--- Timothy Ross

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.