From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">REBECCA PHIPPS
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 3:56 PM
Subject: Grants for Native American Issues

Dear List Members:

    As an assignment for an administrative skills class (geared for Native American students) I am to find funding sources with special interest in Native American issues.  Recommendation of two must be from the result of networking.  Thus, I would like to ask if any of you know of or have had experience with particular foundations, corporations, or governmental agencies specifically interested in funding exhibits, programs, repatriation, or other projects dealing with indigenous issues.

Thank you for your input,
Rebecca J. Phipps