Can we move on please. I am generally regarded as a hardy sort,  recognized for a well defined level of cynicism, appreciation of the absurd and an odd sense of humor, certainly far from sentimental or easy to offend - but as a New Yorker I find I find this thread distasteful.  Jokes about the Taliban are not funny today, ascribing everything to them is a bad idea, and a suspended account could mean anything - here we still think the worst. If someone knows TLB and can speak for them that's great. Otherwise go circle some other pit.

Thank you.

At 26 09 01, you wrote:
Pamela,

True,  but what I noticed as well, is that the failure
notice also declares that, "One or more of the listed
recipients in your message cannot receive e-mail
because their account is currently suspended."

But who knows...

--- "Feltus, Pamela" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> NYC.com is one of those free e-mail services. So it
> could be anything. My
> bet would be someone whose initials are TLB- don't
> think it's anything to
> jump to conclusions on...

=====
Cordially,

Brad Holderman
ARTIFACT INK - Documentation for the Archaeological Science

Please note that our phones have been fractured.
If you cannot get through on the main number,
try 212.847.8306 or my mobile, 917.861.6400.
Margot JACQZ
Associate
Architecture, Interiors, Environments

Roz Goldfarb Associates
207 West 25  4th fl             V: 212.475.0099 xt 330
New York, NY 10001              F: 212.473.8096
www.rga-joblink.com             E: [log in to unmask]

Recruitment Consultants.
Strategic. Creative. Production.
Design. Interactive. Advertising. Architecture.