Hello!
I was wondering if anyone out there went to Univerisity of Delaware for their
Masters in History. I am hoping to go next fall to get a Masters in History
and Certificate in Museum Studies. Any inside information on what they like
to see in an application would be greatly appreciated. I have a BFA in
Musical Theater (no help at all, i know) but I am taking all the courses the
Dean of Graduate Studies told me I should be to make up for my lack of
academics. I am also working very closely (as in just the two of us) with the
head of Barclay Farmstead here in Cherry Hill, NJ to put together an exhibit
on the history of Cherry Hill as seen through the eyes of the residents, so
hopefully that is a good experience booster. anything else?
no need to bore the list with all this stuff, write directly to me at
thanks
beth :)