Dear Deb,

   The National Park Service and the Arts Group who was sponsoring it, postponed the comemmoration of the 225th anniversary of the Battle of Harlem Heights which was scheduled for Sat. the 15th.  Obviously it was not the time to try and get people in and out of the NYC area.

   (The release of new action films with terrorist plots has been postponed and video stores report romantic comedies flying off the shelves.)  As a F&I and AWI  reinactor, I am concerned about this also.   Perhaps it is time for a more cerimonial and commemorative atmosphere for a while.

           Yr svt,  Jennifer Richard-Morrow
                         Albany County Militia, 2nd Regiment, Schenectady District