the liberty museum has only one exhibit on violence. (i say one exhibit as
opposed to one section because, as Deb said, it is a series of dis-jointed
exhibits all thrown into one building). ANYway, the museum has some highly
redeeming qualities. the exhibit on world leaders was great. the wall of
White House china was pointless. the pro-voting booth was good, and makes you
think about your opinion on issues and how you would vote for them, which is
always good for kids. the violence exhibit was ridiculous, one-sided, and
sounded like Tipper and her cronies had written it :) "Rock and Roll makes
people kill themselves" "Video games make people kill other people..." we've
heard it before. give us facts and make us think for ourselves.
sorry about the poor grammer of this message, too many things on my plate
have made me forego sleep. :)
beth, who is enjoying this list immensely, esp all the career advice