From: John Gavin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 5:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Interpretive Plans

My museum is getting ready to develop an Interpretive Plan. Does anyone
have recent examples and or guidelines for this type of planning.
Specifically plans for small to medium size history museums. Reply here or
to [log in to unmask] Thanks!

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
(without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).