Hello everyone,
I'm new to the list and have already found it very helpful (except the bit about squirrels...).
My question today refers to the degree vs. experience question/debate (and I know this would probably be another one for the FAQ list):

With three years of work as a curatorial assistant (working now exclusively with our clothing collection), am I doomed to never find a curatorial position without first completing an MA? I have completed all of my coursework for my Masters of Fine Arts in Visual Studies - but when that degree is complete, will I still be asked to go on for a museum certificate (if this is a valid thing-?) or even a full MA in Museum Studies before ever breaking in as an assistant curator? Any advise or anticdotes would be more than appreciated -

Ginger