Hello,
My colleagues and I are in the process of writing a grant application for a travelling exhibition of over 100 objects and audio/visual elements related to Latin American music.  We are interested in also budgeting for the development of curriculum materials to accompany the exhibition for educational outreach.  Can anyone with experience in this area provide us with suggestions regarding various types of educational materials, and what the budgetary considerations might be?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Please respond directly to: [log in to unmask]

Sky Pape
Director of Operations
Hirsch & Associates Fine Art Services, New York