From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Ralph Pascale
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 4:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: collections policy for volunteer historic society

We have in our City a volunteer historic society. They will soon be moving
into a new space, which will now serve as a permanent home. I would like to
provide for them a boiler plate collections policy before they begin
collecting objects, which I am sure they eventually will. No sense spending
weeks reinventing the wheel. Something in Word format, which I can
copy/download and provide to them would be great.

I will also be contacting local resources for collections workshops, etc.,
for the volunteers.
Thanks,