reminds me of a vendor I saw at an SEGD (environmental graphic design)
gathering. Try this:

PalmTop Publishing,
2111 46th Ave., SW
Seattle, WA 98116
tel: (206) 923-0901
fax: (206) 923-0902
www.palmtoppublishing.com
contact Trina Clickner

Chrs, Margot

At 26 06 01, you wrote:
>At last year's COMDEX, I saw a company that did custom
>programming for the PalmOS (Palm, Handspring).  They developed
>maps and databases (this worked well for COMDEX which was
>using 3 or so floors over 2 buildings).  The one for COMDEX
>showed vendor locations and allowed searches.  This could work
>for museum consortia if they wanted to try something like it to try
>and increase visitors throughout.  Offhand I cannot remember the
>name of the company, but I might still have some of their literature
>around.  If I can find the name I will post it to the list.
>--justin
>=======================
>Justin Meyer
>[log in to unmask]   http://www.wam.umd.edu/~jameyer
>And now good morrow to our waking souls,
>Which watch not one another out of fear;
>For love all love of other sights controls,
>And makes one little room an everywhere.
>--John Donne, "The Good Morrow"

>Important Subscriber Information:
>
>The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
>message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should
>read "help" (without the quotes).

>[log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read
>"Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).

Margot JACQZ
Associate
Architecture, Interiors, Environments

Roz Goldfarb Associates
207 West 25  4th fl             V: 212.475.0099 xt 330
New York, NY 10001              F: 212.473.8096
www.rga-joblink.com             E:

Recruitment Consultants.
Strategic. Creative. Production.
Design. Interactive. Advertising. Architecture.