Hello Everyone::

I'm am writing as I am beginning to have lose hope in finding a job within Canada in Ontario.  Specifically I am located in Toronto and need you help/advice as I have been unable to find any work (consistent work and work that deals curatorail work as I have found retail work at a commercial and a government gallery but hours ranging from 10-20hr in which they are far to drive to) within a gallery or museum location and am very concerned.  If anyone would have any knowledge as to positions within Canada, Ontario or any contact with curators, directors, administrative personalize etcetc please contact me as I believe it is helpful to be able to address one's c.v to someone.  Thank you to all who reply, I truly appreciate your time and keep up the good discussions within Museum-L:D
~Belinda