Try Indianapolis--the new Indiana State Museum is under construction, and
the Indiana Historical Society is in a brand-new facility (well, 2 yrs by
now).

I'm not sure who is the correct individual, but they both have websites--

http://www.indianahistory.org  There have been some staff changes so I'm not
sure who is the right person now.

http://www.state.in.us/ism
general emailbox:  [log in to unmask]  or try Genevieve Novak, museum
coordinator, [log in to unmask]  She tends to know just about everything
that's going on.

Julia Muney Moore
Director of Exhibitions and Artist Services
Indianapolis Art Center
820 E. 67th St.
Indianapolis, IN  46220
(317) 255-2464 x233