*****apologies for cross posting******

There is still time to register for this CIMI Institute Forum

Join us for a Forum
about what's new at the
Dublin Core Metadata Initiative

June 21, 2001 (12:00noon - 4:00pm)
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Uris Orientation Theatre
5th Avenue at 82nd Street
New York, New York USA

The CIMI Institute is pleased to present a Forum on current activities at the Dublin Core Metadata Initiative (DCMI). Since 1995, the DCMI has been an open forum engaged in the development of interoperable on-line metadata standards. We are delighted to have Stu Weibel, Director of the Dublin Core Metadata Initiative, as our guest speaker to share with the museum community programming initiatives, and to highlight implementation strategies and collaborations utilizing the Dublin Core Metadata Element Set.

The Forum will begin at 12:00 noon and end at 4:00pm and includes lunch and afternoon coffee.

Register on-line at http://www.cimi.org/ci/ci_0601_forum_reg.html

Angela Spinazze
Programs Manager
CIMI Consortium