Dear Geri,

Although I am not an attorney , I was quiet intrigued with your advertisement. I am a professional interior designer with 20 years of experience that includes museum design. As an alumni of the Smithsonian Institution, I worked on the renovation and expansion of the Freer Gallery of Art. Currently I am considering expanding my career to the area of law for art, design, historic preservation, land planning/real estate, museums and non-profits. If I may impose....I would be very interested in what are the important issues for this client. Is there a certain law school they prefer for this type of specialty? Is there certain experience they like to see on a resume? Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. It is a big commitment in time and money. Therefore, I am trying to do lots of research. Thanks!

Warmest regards,

Denise Cavin