From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Lori Tomlinson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2001 12:04 PM
Subject: Virus situation on Museum-L (was: You've Got Virus!)

Okay, this is getting strange.  I just received yet another private reply,
from [log in to unmask], that said exactly the same thing as the one I got
before.  It seems this reply, with attachment, is being automatically
generated to anyone who posts to the list.  I'm not sure if this is some kind
of strange, innocent accident, or a malicious prank.

In any event, PLEASE, everyone, make a note of this and do not open the
attachments.

Lori Tomlinson