Jessica,

I will be graduating from the AME program this summer. The program offers a MA in History with a concentration in Archival, Museum and Editing studies, this may not be what you are looking for.  However, it is a good program and the graduates appear to do well in the job market, but I'm partial.  You may want to contact either Dr. Perry Blatz [log in to unmask] or Dr. Michael Cahall [log in to unmask] for more information.  Subscribing to this list is a required in the museum studies course.

Good luck,

Grant Gerlich

Curator of Collections

Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall and Museum