Hello -

I am looking for manufacturers or suppliers of the "rail" or "bracket" hanging systems. The facility that I work for is located in an historic Dairy Barn. We recently renovated the attic area and would like to use it for displaying small exhibits. (The 6,500 sq. ft.main floor is already used as a gallery). The problem is that the walls are slanted and cannot be used for hanging flat work.
We have begun to do some research on getting a bracket system that could be mounted along the beams of the ceiling, and use monofilament or wire to hang paintings, prints, etc. So for, we have not been able to find a company in the US that sells this type of system. The one that we are looking at now is located in the UK. Their web address is www.system-marketing.co.uk. Does anyone know of a supplier in the US for this type of system?

Thanks for your help.

Julie Clark
Dairy Barn Cultural Arts Center
Athens, Ohio