Jami,

I just completed a Public History Master's program at North Carolina State
University.  The program was 2 years and included courses in museology and
archives and was also heavily focused in history and historical
writing/research.  I highly recommend the program because it gives students a
broad understanding of the field of Public History and encourages contact
with local institutions.  A 150-hour internship is required.  I encourage you
to visit the website for further information.

Click here: Public History at NC State University

www2.ncsu.edu/ncsu/chass/history/ph/index.html

Joy Raintree