From: Irina Tatarinova [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, 9 May 2001 5:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: museum software experience

Hello, I am an art historian and a former member of  museum staff from Europe, currently residing in New York area. I work for a museum fundraising organization in NYC, but would like to change my occupation and get some experience of work with the museum software, such as Gallery System or some others. Any idea how it can be done? I would appreciate any reply very much. Thanks!

I.T.