Thanks for all who responded to my relaxing rolled documents post.

Now I'm on to quilts...I've seen quilts backed for hanging in an exhibit many times but have never done it myself, and will have to give it a try with a co-worker who's skilled with the needle.   Would someone provide me with instructions, or suggestions for other display techniques?  I should add that I don't have room for an angled board (this has been suggested in the past) that would hold the quilt without sewing.

Thanks all!  It's finally spring here in PA!

Candace Perry
Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center
www.schwenkfelder.com