Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:36:34 -0600
To: museum list
From: Kit Neumann <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 30th Anniversary of the Winedale Museum Seminar

The Winedale Museum Seminar on Administration & Interpretation will celebrate its 30th anniversary in 2001!
We are searching for seminar graduates in order to complete a current mailing list.
November 10, 2001 we will host special celebration activities at the Winedale Historical Center and want to include as many grads as possible in a grand reunion.  If you are a graduate of the seminar, please contact me off this list with your current address and e mail.  We want you to participate and help celebrate, plus I am trying to locate current addresses for as many grads as possible.

Kit Neumann, Coordinator of Museum Services
Texas Historical Commission
History Programs Division
P O Box 12276, Austin, TX 78711
512/463-5756