Oh pleeezzzz!  Give us a break and let's just determine whether The Museum of Sex truly would want someone as high profile as Bill Clinton, a former President, as curator.  I for one would think that the museum is interested in its credibility, and would want an interested, uninhibited professional for the job.  It would show that they have high standards, something we all applaud.

  Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Perhaps Ross is referring to a variation on the traditional presidential
library?

> I'm surprised I'm the first to ask whether Bill Clinton will be on the
board of this cutting-edge museum?
> Ross Weeks Jr.

> Subject: Re: Curator for The Museum of Sex

Do You Yahoo!?