At 03:56 PM 1/30/2001 -0500, you wrote:
Ok you all!  I have one for you to debate.  I have had these hairy bunnies in my office since I started working at the museum and it is high time they move on to permanent storage.  How would you categorize (using the Chenhall System of nomenclature) mechanical Easter bunnies that were used as display props for a local department store c. 1950?  Is there something more appropriate than Rec. Artifacts, Public Entertainment Device?  I want to here your suggestions.

How about Advertising medium, Novelty ?

Anne T. Lane, Collections Manger
York County Culture & Heritage Commission
4621 Mount Gallant Road
Rock Hill SC 29715
803-329-2121 ext 104