  From: Kathleen Stewart
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 6:55 AM
  Subject: Thank you for the information on distance education

  I just wanted to thank everyone who emailed me with information on museum studies via distance education. It seems that the University of Leicester's program is highly thought of and I am definitely interested in pursuing more information about it. Sooooo, my next question is: has anyone on the list gone through the masters program for museum studies via distance education at the University of Leicester? Thank you in advance!

  Kathleen