The emails I received concerning museum studies via distance education all
mentioned the University of Leicester. I got one other mention - Bank Street
College. I have not checked them out yet -- the person who sent me the
suggestion said that they have a program in museum education. I searched the
listserv archives as a result of someone else's suggestion, but I think for
the most part there is no full program yet -- the University of Leicester
being the exception.

Also, as most of you are aware from the postings on this listserv, the
University of Victoria offers museum/cultural resource management courses
online. And an archived email suggested not just focusing on museum studies,
but on public history as a graduate degree. They said it was more flexible
as far as job opportunities went.

I hope this helps my fellow searchers and if anyone knows of a program I'm
not aware of -- please let us know! : )

Kathleen