  From: schwenkfelder library & heritage center
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 2:02 PM
  Subject: security hardware

  Greetings all,

  I am seeking sources and recommendations for security hardware for framed works on paper.  The largest piece is approximately 18" x 20" and the smallest about 8" x 8".  They will be hung on drywall with plywood underneath.  Suggestions?
  I am familiar with some standard types of hardware but am interested in exploring our options.

  Many thanks,

  Candace Perry
  Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center
  in the beautiful Upper Perkiomen Valley, PA