We have ours made locally, with med-ex board (no formaldehyde) and painted with two-part water based adhesive, put on rollers, designed to whatever size we need/want with removable safety glass in the front - cost a little under +ACQ-1,000 and they look good.  We use humongous suction cups to move the glass (2 +AEA- +ACQ-80 but you'll never need to buy another pair).

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Issaquah Historical Society Info
  To: MUSEUM-L+AEA-HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM
  Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 2:34 PM
  Subject: textile display cases?

  I'm writing our budget for next year and I want to include display cases of a size to exhibit costumed dress forms. Any ideas on suppliers of cases of this type? We're very small, with a tiny exhibits budget, so I'm looking for as affordable an option as possible.

  Thanks+ACE-
  Erica S. Maniez
  Museum Director
  Issaquah Historical Society