From: [log in to unmask]>VCMHA.org - Collections
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 7:25 PM
Subject: Conflict of Interest Statements

Hello Listers,
My director would like to put together a conflict of interest statement for board members, so I am seeking the help of the list. We'd love to see samples of what other institutions use, if you don't mind sharing. If you wish to send them to me off-list, please do so. Thanks in advance for your help!

Kathy Henri
Collections Mgr/Asst Curator
Ventura County Museum of History & Art
Ventura, CA