Jennifer:   Two very important responsibilities of museum educators include grant-writing and maintaining and projecting budgets.

Dawn Scher Thomae
Milwaukee Public Museum

Jennifer Lynn wrote:

I am hoping to one day work in an education department of a children's or science museum, and I have a question for all those who work in education departments. I am a college student currently taking an accounting class and I was wondering, what use will this particular class be to me in my chosen career path? I don't understand why I have to take it, because I am going into museum education, not any type of management. Could someone please enlighten me? Jennifer LynnTusculum College
Class of 2001
Go Pioneers!