Gidday! Pls excuse the cross-postings.

Does anyone know of a heritage discussion list that  specifically addresses new museum construction projects (new museums, new galleries, new major exhibitions)? One sees references to these on ALHFAM and MUSEUM-L from time to time but it seems to me there is a need for the interchange of ideas and experience on new construction. I am personally involved as a consultant in three projects, with two morning coming up quickly, which involve new construction and I dearly wish there were some forum in which I could exchange problems and solutions with others.

Harry

"Those who play with cats must expect to get scratched"

               -  Cervantes, "Don Quixote"

Harry Needham, M.A., CFE, etc.
President
Harry Needham Consulting Services Inc.
Training & consulting services for heritage institutions - and others!
74 Abbeyhill Drive
Kanata, Ontario K2L 1H1
Canada
email: [log in to unmask]