We are submitting a NEH humanities consultation grant to fund the time and expenses of a consultant.  The consultant will help us plan exhibits in our new 4400 square feet of gallery space in our new $8 million dollar building scheduled to open in 2001.  We are seeking potential consultants to include in the grant proposal--preferably within driving distance of Durango CO--with at least an MA and significant experience in exhibit research, scripting, and design.  The consultant must also be very knowledgeable about Southwestern textiles and current methods of textile exhibiting.

If your are interested, please email me off-list.

Anne L. Foster
Archival Fellow
Center of Southwest Studies
Fort Lewis College