Hi--

In conjunction with an exhibition this fall of art by Vietnam veterans, I would like to invite to give a lecture someone who has done extensive scholarly work on the aesthetics and philosophy of Vietnam veterans' memorials in the U.S.  We will pay an honorarium plus cover expenses.

Please contact me for more information about the project or to share the names of people whom I could contact. I have already contacted the Inventory of American Sculpture at the Smithsonian and Save Outdoor Sculpture, as well as the National Park Service.  Maybe one of our colleagues who works for a military museum might chime in here?

Thanks,

Julia Muney Moore

Director of Exhibitions and Artist Services
Indianapolis Art Center
820 E. 67th St.
Indianapolis, IN  46220
Phone: (317) 255-2464 x233