Subject: Visitor Evaluation in the Museum
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 17:53:38 +0200
From: Susan Hazan <[log in to unmask]>

to Museum discussion list
I am currently researching the similarities and differences between visitor
evaluation in the museum and audience research  in media studies.  Could
someone please recommend 'the' book on visitor evaluation research in the
museum or any up to date publication on the subject.

with thanks

Susan Hazan
Goldsmiths College, University of London