Hi. I'm an undergraduate student in Museum Studies, and I am planning on going to grad school for Art History. My goal is to work in a large art musrum or gallery like the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Modern Art, or even the National Gallery. Does anyone have any reccomandations for good master's degree-granting art history programs? I'm looking for a state supported school in a large-to-medium city (doesn't matter which state, since out of state tuition is usually cheaper than any private school) Also, what should I look for in a master's program? Thanks!

Jennifer Lynn
Tusculum College
Class of 2001