In on of the posts someone stated the following:  "for those of you struggling to get a foot in the door, I'd recommend checking
into firms that do museum contract work . . . " as ". . ."you get to work with many big and small museums doing all kinds of projects, and will not only learn a lot, but make a lot of contacts at scattered museums which will come in useful down the road."

    I found this very interesting, however (my apologies for not including who that was), I don't know what businesses these are, or how to find them.  Can anyone give me some leads?  Thank you.