For my master’s project, I’m developing a junior historian program for middle school students at a state history museum. I’m interested in finding out about other after school or weekend programs for students that are currently being offered in history museums. In particular, I’m interested in learning about recruitment strategies, the types of activities offered, and the benefits for students (i.e., newsletters, free or reduced museum memberships, etc.). I would appreciate any assistance in finding out which museums offer these kinds of programs. You can respond to me off list.

Thank you, Dana Schaar