Dear colleagues,

Aside from insulation, are there any simple structural does-and-don'ts which
would help or hinder climate within a collections room (humidity, temp,
etc.)?  e.g. number and location of windows, attic vents, roofing material,
etc.

Our community archaeological group has obtained a small grant for facility
upgrades (new roof, office room, siding, flooring, etc.) and we will soon be
meeting with the architect to review the plans.   If there are any changes
to be made now is the time and I have been elected to make the suggestions.

I am also wondering if I should request beefed up ceiling and floor supports
or studs in the walls for anchoring future storage shelving.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sincerely,
John Parker
Dr. John Parker, RPA