Hello.

I am doing a second research project which deals with corporate sponsorship laws and non-profits.  With this project I am looking for the specific laws an organization would need to know when entering a partnership with corporate sponsors, such as advertising laws, tax laws, laws concerning benefits received by the sponsor etc.  If anyone has information or sources for this topic it would be very helpful.  I've had a difficult time uncovering the specific laws associated with this area.  Thanks.

Sonya Allan