    From: Robin Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 4:19 PM
    Subject: data base

    Hi all,

    Our Museum is currently reconfiguring our membership and re-building a data
    base.  We used to use MacTrac but have found it very cumbersome and hard to
    maintain.  We are looking to build a Museum-wide data base which includes
    all members/ development information / press / publications audience as
    well as other types of audiences for our public outreach.  I'm looking for
    something that is easy to maintain but has enough layers to cover our
    needs/catagories.  If anyone has a product that works well for you, please
    let me know.

    Thank you in advance,

    Robin Stephenson
    Programs and Membership Manager